Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1/100 MG GN-001 Gundam Exia Ignition Mode unboxing

Hello Gundam fans. this will be my 1st post post relating to Gunplas.
This is MG Gundam Exia. My favorite Gundam of all time. originally, I've considered MG Gundam Astray Blue Frame, but I've decided to screw that.


Box-art.


Runner A and B.


Runner C and D.


Runner E and F.


Runner G and H.


Runner I, J1 and J2.


Runners for poly-caps and beamsabers, with a set of stickers, decals, seals and clear holographic strips.


Runner L and M, with 2 LED unit and screws.


Front cover of the manual.


Middle page of the manual (right side).


Middle page of the manual (left side).


Back page of the manual.

Quite a lot of runners. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this guy in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers