Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2010

S.H.Figuart Another Agito


Here it is. Not the best photo since I have to use my camera phone, K770i. But not all of it is bad considering how large the images are. Oh, and do forgive me for a lack of photos as I'm not very imaginative when it comes to posing a figure as I did with Gunpla.


















I have to say, I'm very impressed with this figure. Despite the lack of accessories, it's articulation makes up for it. Details are very impressive, needless to say.


You'll love:

  • Articulations. It's very human-like.
  • Details. Need I say more?
  • Aesthetic value. This is no ordinary toy. Well, not to kids  at least.
You'll hate:
  • Lack of accessories. If you're looking for a Kamen Rider figure with weapons and stuffs, then this figure is not for you. Maybe you're interested in Figuart Faiz, soon-to-be released?
  • Articulation restriction. While the articulation a quite impressive, there are some part of the articulation that are very restricted.
For my very 1st figure, I'm very happy with it. Not disappointed at all. This figure get the full mark; 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers