Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Project

It's been a while since I've bought a gunpla, so I've got myself this kit.




















Originally I was planning to get MG Zeta 2.0, but when I saw this kit I bought it without a second thought. This is actually the first kit that I wanted to be my 1st Mg kit, but when I tried to buy it before, it was sold out.
As you notice on the box, this kit is part of a MG 30th Anniversary Campaign, which means this kit has an extra runner that are in clear. I won't be bothered with the clear parts so I'm not gonna use it.




















Runner A, B and C.
















Runner D and E.

















Runner F and G.


















Runner H and I.

















Runner J and K.


















Runners for Gundam Hammer, poly-caps, beam part with stickers, decals, seals, chain and chain connector.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers